WHAT IS E-AWB ?
- The AirWaybill (AWB) is a critical air cargo document that constitutes the contract of carriage between the “shipper” (forwarder) and the “carrier” (Airline)
- E-AWB removes the requirement for a paper AirWaybill, significantly simplyfying the air freight supply chain process.
- With the e-AWB there is no longer a need to print, handle or archive the paper AWB.
- Improve productivity by eliminating manual tasks and streamlining processes
- Reduce processing costs due to the removal of paper AWB and the elimination of the requirements to file paper AWB.
- Improve customer service by speeding up cargo processing.
- Increase quality of information thanks to electronic data that are used from the very beginning to the very end of the air cargo supply chain.